JH Fitzpatrick is an Authorised Amazone dealership based in Kildare. AMAZONE is an an internationally operating system provider for “intelligent crop production”, which focuses on agricultural technology with new, innovative machinery, service and consulting concepts. AMAZONE produces agricultural machinery for soil cultivation, seedling, fertilization and crop protection at seven locations with more than 1,800 employees. With quality products, competitive prices and comprehensive customer service, AMAZONE is the fair business partner for farmers, contractors and distribution partners.
Check Out The Range Of Amazone Machinery By Clicking The Tabs Below
The ZA-V mounted spreader is available in hopper capacities from 1,400 to 4,200 l and it impresses with its high operational speeds of up to 30 km/h. Thanks to a high spreading capacity of up to 390 kg/min and working widths of up to 36 m, exceptionally
high acreage outputs are achieved.
ISOBUS communication, weighing system, the hydraulic or electric Limiter V or V+ border spreading systems plus the many
other optional extras make the ZA-V one of the most modern fertiliser spreaders in its class.
- Working widths of up to 36m
- Up to 30km/h operational speed
- ISOBUS communication
- Roll-over Hopper cover
- Swivel rolling and parking features
The ZA-M twin disc broadcaster, in hopper capacities up to 3,000 litres and spreading widths of up to 36m, is the ideal machine for both farming enterprises and contractors alike. A very safe and reliable piece of machinery.
- From 1,000 – 3,000 litres hopper capacity
- Soft ballistic system for maximum protection
- Spreading disc speed from just 720 U/min
- Up to 36m working width
- Double shutter system
The Amazone ZA-TS mounted spreader is available in hopper capacities from 1,400 to 4,200 litres and is equipped with the new TS spreading system. The TS spreading system enables working widths of up to 54m width, simultaneously, excellent border spread patterns making the ISOBUS ZA-TS spreaders one of the absolutely top performing spreaders.
The reliable weighing system, the precise AutoTS and ClickTS border spreading systems, the innovative ArgusTwin and WindControl technologies and also the many other options make this fertiliser spreader a class apart.
- Working widths of up to 54m
- Up to 30km/h operational speed
- ISOBUS communication
- Fertiliser-protecting agitation with automatic shut off
- Roll over Hopper cover
The compact UF mounted sprayer, with tank capacities from 900 to 1,800 litres, is characterised by its strong, robust construction yet lightweight design. With a choice of Q-Plus, Super-S1 or Super-S2 booms, and in boom widths from 12 to 30 m, the UF is a machine that caters for a wide ranging size of farm.
All AMAZONE ISOBUS sprayers are certified to UT 2.0 in accordance with the AEF conformity test. This means that these AMAZONE machines can be operated via any terminal which is available on the market that has also been certified according to UT 2.0. In addition, with an ISOBUS compatible SectionControl licence, AMAZONE ISOBUS sprayers can be switched via a third-party ISOBUS terminal.
- Robust construction yet lightweight design.
- Light and smooth polyethylene spray agent tank with favourable centre of gravity.
- Sprayer boom in super light, super strong and super compact profile design.
- Outstanding boom suspension for an exceptional boom ride.
- Maintenance-friendly self-priming piston diaphragm pump which can run dry.
- Induction bowl with Power-Injector for quick, reliable and precise chemical fill.
- AmaSwitch individual nozzle switching – 50 cm part-width section control available as a special option.
- Tank capacity can be increased up to 2,800 litres with the FT front tank, – for even higher work rates
Make use of the strengths of the sowing combination!
The AD-P Special pack top seed drill can be, from choice, mounted on a KE rotary rrow or a KX/KG rotary cultivator. With various models of re-consolidation roller available, it is possible to specify a complete unit of soil tillage and drill that are perfectly matched to the prevailing soil conditions.
Thanks to the intelligent interface, the soil tillage implement can be very simply split within a few minutes from the harrow-
mounted seed drill. So, the rotary harrow or rotary cultivator can be easily utilised for solo operation.
- Comfortable adjustment via the universal setting tool.
- Setting the leveling board – thanks to its guidance via the re-consolidation roller, no continual readjustment of the height is necessary.
- Simple and exact adjustment of the working depth via eccentric pins, Option: hydraulic working depth adjustment from the tractor cab.
- Spacious clearance between the tines and above the tine carriers – able to handle copious amounts of straw With Long-Life-Drive system, designed to withstand extreme loads and prolongs the service life.
- Quick + Safe System – the proven quick tine change system with integrated stone safety protection.
- Robust design as the tine carrier and the shaft are forged from one piece.
- Highly strong due to the deep frame and the robust trough profile with double-skinned trough bottom.
- The versatile roller programme offers the suitable choice for all soils
The UX Special, in tank capacities of 3,200 and 4,200 l, is characterised particularly by its robust and operator-friendly design. The Super-S2 or Super-L2 booms offer boom widths of 15 to 30 m. Thanks to the level of the comprehensive, high quality equipment offered, the UX Special fulfils the high demands placed on modern crop protection.
- Low transport height and overall compact transport dimensions through an innovative tank and boom design.
- Light, compact, maneuverable – compact design and draw bar steering or axle steering with a steering angle up to 20°.
- SmartCenter: tailored operating solutions – from the easy-to-handle Standard-Pack up to the remotely-controlled
system with Comfort-Pack.
- High capacity induction bowl for maximum fill times and homogenous spray liquid mixing.
- High-capacity, self-priming, low maintenance piston diaphragm pump for large application rates even at high spray pressures.
- Fully automatic DistanceControl boom guidance.
- DUS or DUS pro pressure recirculation systems ensure continuous circulation of the spray agent
50 cm part-width sections and optimum nozzle choice thanks to the electric AmaSwitch or AmaSelect individual nozzle controls.
- Automatic wash-out programmes for top cleaning results
The new ZG-TS 01 trailed spreader, in hopper capacities of either 7,500 l or 10,000 l, capable of working widths of up to 54 m and operational speeds of up to 30 km/h, provides the means for even higher outputs. The integrated AutoTS border spreading system and GPS-Switch automatic part-width section control of up to 128 part-width sections allows for very precise spreading results. The on-line ProfisPro weighing system ensures the continuous monitoring of the application rate, and the ArgusTwin monitors the pattern for the perfect lateral distribution even with changeable fertiliser or adverse weather conditions.
Benefits of the base hopper:
• Low hopper centre of gravity
• Low filling height
• Large filling opening
• Low wearing rubber floor belt
• Automatic belt floor control